Connecticut Adoption Services
Welcome to CT Adoption Services!
CT Adoption Services (CAS) is a licensed, private, non-profit adoption program that provides complete adoption services to Connecticut residents. CAS operates under the highest level of adoption practices and is fully accredited by the Council on Accreditation. We provide:
- Complete adoption placement and support services to pregnant women who are considering adoption
- Professional social workers with experience in all stages of adoption
- Assistance with domestic infant, state foster care, identified adoption, and co- and step parent adoption
- All homestudies are done one-on-one with clients
- Collaboration with adoption agencies throughout the U.S. resulting in an average of 40 children placed per year
- Several support groups and family social events
We look forward to meeting and serving you.
Our Connecticut Adoption Services program staff is disheartened to learn of the unexpected closure of the Independent Adoption Center. Our professional staff of adoption advocates are available to listen and support anyone… Read more »
Sincere thanks to Lisa and Jim, adoptive parents of Maya, who recently celebrated her 2nd birthday. They helped to raise $465 for “Project CT’s Child” by having their friends and family members… Read more »
If you are an expectant parent and considering an adoption plan for your baby, you can listen to this short interview by one of our past birth mothers. She talks about… Read more »
One of our adoptive moms shares her great tips & ideas in this audio presentation. It IS possible for everyday people to fund a private adoption!!! Jen and her husband raised over… Read more »
View More News >>