Connecticut Adoption Services
Welcome to CT Adoption Services!
CT Adoption Services (CAS) is a licensed, private, non-profit adoption program that provides complete adoption services to Connecticut residents. We provide:
- Complete adoption placement and support services to pregnant women who are considering adoption
- Professional social workers with experience in all stages of adoption
- Assistance with domestic infant, state foster care, identified adoption, and co- and step parent adoption
- Collaboration with adoption agencies throughout the U.S. resulting in an average of 40 children placed per year
- Several support groups and family social events
We look forward to meeting and serving you.
One of our adoptive moms shares her great tips & ideas in this audio presentation. It IS possible for everyday people to fund a private adoption!!! Jen and her husband raised over… Read more »
Private adoption can be possible with the help of these 0% interest loans: ABBA Fund – Covenant loan for Christians to help eliminate the cash crunch of an adoption. Approval takes 6-8 weeks…. Read more »
2016 Adoptive Families Pool Party On March 5th, CAS held its annual pool party for adoptive families at the beautiful Mashantucket Community Center pool in Ledyard. Over 120 people enjoyed swimming, going… Read more »
Check out our latest Newsletter: In this issue, you can read about how Amanda & Jake Shanks adopted their 3 daughters. Plus, read about new grant opportunities, an amazing reunion story as a… Read more »
View More News >>