Welcome to Connecticut Adoption Services (CAS)!
CAS is a licensed, private, non-profit adoption program that provides complete adoption services to Connecticut residents:
- Pregnant women who are considering adoption are welcome at CAS and are provided with the most informed and personalized services
- CAS is staffed by professional social workers with extensive experience in all stages of adoption from the homestudy to placement to finalization
- CAS assists with domestic infant, state foster care, identified adoption, and co- and step parent adoption
- CAS works collaboratively with adoption agencies throughout the United States resulting in an average of 40 children placed per year
- CAS offers several support groups and social family events
- CAS is one of the many programs of Waterford Country School, Inc., a large community services organization that has served children & families since 1922
The CAS office is located in Norwich right near Backus Hospital (see our address/phone in “Contact Us” below). CAS looks forward to meeting and serving you.