On average, we rehabilitate about 220 animals each year in our Wildlife Rehabilitation program. About 60% of these animals are returned to the wild. The costs for daily care and maintenance (including food, veterinary care, shelter, grooming, etc.) at the Rick McPherson Outdoor Education Center and Wildlife Rehabilitation Center are approximately $180,000 per year. Your donation helps us care for the animals, birds of prey and injured wildlife residing on our campus.
- Your gift of:
- $50 – Feeds an alpaca for one week
- $100 – Rehabilitates a bird of prey
- $500 – Covers veterinary care for our sheep & goats
- $1000 – Supplies hay for our Holstein cows
- $3500 – Buys a new mini horse trailer
You are always free to visit our farm and your sponsored animal! Tours can be arranged by appointment. This gift is 100% tax deductible.
- A new animal trailer (Cost: $3500)
- A storage barn (Cost: $5000)
- Contact the Development Office if you or your corporation is interested in making our animals biggest dreams come true! On behalf of our farm and wildlife residents, thank you for your support! For more information, contact Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-442-9454