Despite the challenges of 2020, we were able to keep Camp Cuheca running last year with the help of our supporters and hard-working staff. In 2021, we want to ensure another fantastic Camp Cuheca summer camp experience for community kids. Our goal is to raise $50,000 by April 23 to help campers who need scholarships for camp and help take care of our beautiful animal friends! We need your support to make this a summer we will never forget!
3 ways you can help:
Sponsor A Camper
Send a kid to camp through a camp scholarship! Camp Cuheca is our summer day camp which specializes in Adventure and Animal Therapy for kids who might not be successful in a traditional camp setting.
Your gift of:
- $100 – Pays for one day of camp
- $500 – Covers camp for one week
- $1000 – Funds two full weeks of camp
- $4000 – Grants a camper eight weeks of camp
Sponsor An Animal
Our therapeutic animals are integral to the well-being of our campers! Our kids spend part of every day, caring for and connecting with the animals in our Farm & Wildlife program. We spend over $180,000 per year caring for our menagerie of animal rescues!
Your gift of:
- $50 – Feeds an alpaca for one week
- $100 – Rehabilitates a bird of prey
- $500 – Covers veterinary care for our sheep & goats
- $1000 – Supplies hay for our Holstein cows
- $3500 – Buys a new mini horse trailer
Interested in supporting the agency as a whole? Consider making a donation to our Circle of Friends Annual Fund. This ensures that all of the day-to-day operations can stay up and running, even during unprecedented times.
- Leadership Circle ($10,000 or more)
- Director’s Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Patron’s Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Partner’s Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Community Circle ($500 – $999)
- Mentor’s Circle ($250 – $499)
- Friend’s Circle ($35 – $249)